Services we offer
The Diamond Package is our most elegant and comprehensive package. All the hard work is done for you so you can enjoy your day without having to worry about a thing. The scent of tropical flowers, the beats of traditional island music and the confidence to be able to just enjoy it all.
- Professional Wedding Planner – Services include unlimited emails prior to your arrival with personal consultations once you have arrived in the Cook Islands. Complete management and co-ordination of the ceremony venue and suppliers contracted through Wedding Planner Rarotonga.
- Return Car Transfers – to the Marriage Registrar.
- Application of a Marriage License.
- A Beautiful Lagoon Location for the Ceremony – (dependant on venue selection).
- Formal dressed wedding car – to transport the the Bride & company to the Wedding Venue, maximum 6 persons.
- Registered Wedding Celebrant – In the Cook Islands, services include a consultation prior to your Wedding Day & Ceremony.
- Witnesses – (If required).
- Traditional Island Music – you will be serenaded as you walk down the aisle by either a traditional Island String Band or via an amplifier playing the music of your choice for an hour.
- OR use of Audio system to play music of your choice as you walk the sandy aisle. Share the exchange of vows with your guests in attendance with Ceremony Arch Audio.
- Tropical Flowers – Long Trailing Bouquet for the Bride and for the Groom a Traditional Ei Maire (Neck garland).
- Signature Bamboo Arch – draped with white organza, colored bows of your choice.
- Dressed Tiki Torches – also decorate the sandy aisle leading to the Arch.
- Photography packages – includes consultation. Capture those memories for a lifetime with the 100 Deluxe Photo Package presented in a beautiful album or USB. Also includes: shots of Bridal preparations, candid family shots plus round the island photo shoot at secret locations post Ceremony.
- Professional Hair & Makeup Stylist Service – Includes pre-wedding consultation. Hair & makeup on the day at your own accommodation.
- Complimentary Signing Table – garlanded with white linen and your choice of coloured bow.
- 20 White Classic Wedding Chairs at the Ceremony Arch
- Two Tier Wedding cake – selected flavours available with Vienna icing and dressed with tropical flowers.
- Bottle of Moet to celebrate the occasion.
- Signature Wedding Gift.
- Marriage certificate – Offical document registered in the Cook Islands and recognised abroad.
You may wish to upgrade this package further with the use of option extras.
For further information please contact us.