Services we offer
The Ruby package offers elegance, luxury and class.
- Professional Wedding Planner – Includes unlimited emails and consultation once you have arrived into the Cook Islands. Complete management and co-ordination of the Ceremony venue and suppliers contracted through Wedding Planner Rarotonga.
- Return car transfers – Marriage registrar office.
- Application of a Marriage License.
- Ceremony location on the Lagoon – (venue selected may incur extra charges).
- Registered Wedding Celebrant – In the Cook Islands, services include, consultation prior to Wedding day and Ceremony.
- Witnesses – (If required).
- Traditional Island music – String band to perform for your guests whilst you arrive to the Ceremony venue and to serenade you down the aisle to the Wedding Arch. Audio player also used during Ceremony walk to the Arch. approx. an hour.
- Tropical flowers – For the Bride, Small trailing bouquet, for the Groom Neck Ei or matching button hole.
- Professional Hair & Makeup stylist – Incl pre consultation, attendance at your private accommodation wedding day.
- Signature Bamboo Arch – Talk to us about our Themes.
- Dressed Tiki Torches – decorate the aisle to the Arch.
- Signing table – garlanded with white linen and bow of choice.
- One Tier Wedding Cake.
- Signature Wedding Gift.
- Marriage Certificate – Official document registered in the Cook Islands and recognise abroad.
You may add a little, or as much as you like to achieve the perfect Ceremony Package with the use of optional extras.
For further information please contact us.