Services we offer
The Ruby package offers elegance and a little luxury and class. Arrive at your Wedding Venue in style, chauffeured in a formal Wedding car just for the Bride & Company from her residence of preparation.
- Professional Wedding Planner – Includes unlimited emails and consultation once you have arrived into the Cook Islands. Complete management and co-ordination of the Ceremony venue and suppliers contracted through Wedding Planner Rarotonga.
- Return car transfers – Marriage registrar office.
- Application of a Marriage License.
- Ceremony location on the Lagoon – (venue selected may incur extra charges).
- Registered Wedding Celebrant – In the Cook Islands, services include, consultation prior to Wedding day and Ceremony.
- Witnesses – (If required).
- Formal dressed wedding car – To transfer the Bride & Company to the Ceremony Venue, maximum 6 persons.
- Traditional Island music – String band to perform for your guests whilst you arrive to the Ceremony venue and to serenade you down the aisle to the Wedding Arch. approx. an hour.
- Tropical flowers – For the Bride, small trailing bouquet, for the Groom Neck Ei or matching button hole.
- Professional Hair & Makeup stylist – Incl pre consultation, attendance at your private accommodation wedding day.
- Signature Bamboo Arch – Adorned with white organza and bows of your choice.
- Dressed Tiki Torches – decorate the aisle to the Arch.
- Signing table – garlanded with white linen and bow of choice.
- One Tier Wedding Cake.
- 12 White Classic Wedding Chairs at the Ceremony Arch
- Bottle of bubbles.
- Signature Wedding Gift.
- Marriage Certificate – Official document registered in the Cook Islands and recognise abroad.
You may add a little, or as much as you like to achieve the perfect Ceremony Package with the use of optional extras.
For further information please contact us.
[contact-form-7 id=”3831″ title=”Contact form 1″]